The quality of hydraulic oil has a great influence on the working performance of hydraulic system. The root cause of many faults is its origin. It prevents oil pollution. Install hydraulic oil filter in the proper place, it can retain the pollutants in the oil and keep the oil clean. To ensure the normal operation of the oil system. So how do we tell the quality of the hydraulic oil filter? A Durable Hydraulic Oil Filter Supplier will come to tell you.
1. Identification of moisture content of hydraulic oil filter
(1) Visual method: If the oil is milky white and turbid, it means that the oil contains a lot of water.
(2) Combustion method: Use a clean, dry cotton yarn or cotton paper to dip a little of the oil to be tested, and then ignite it with fire. If a cracking sound or flashing phenomenon is found, it means that the oil contains more water.
2. Identification of impurity content of Hydraulic Oil Filter
(1) Sensory identification: there is obvious suspension of metal particles in the oil. When the fingers are kneaded, the presence of fine particles is directly felt; if there is a flash point in the light, the hydraulic components are seriously worn; A large amount of metal scrap is deposited on the bottom of the tank, indicating that the main oil pump or motor has been severely worn.
(2) Identification of heating: For the lower viscosity hydraulic oil filter, it can be directly placed in a clean, dry test tube to heat up. If a precipitate or suspension of oil is found in the test tube, it indicates that the oil contains mechanical impurities.
(3) Filter paper identification: For high viscosity hydraulic oil filter, it can be diluted with pure gasoline and then filtered with clean filter paper. If a large amount of mechanical impurities (metal powder) remains on the filter paper, the hydraulic components are severely worn.
(4) Sound identification: If the entire hydraulic system has large, intermittent noise and vibration, and the main oil pump emits a “beep” sound, and even the piston rod “crawls”, then the tank level is observed. A large amount of foam will be found in the tubing outlet or in the transparent level gauge. This situation indicates that the hydraulic oil filter has been immersed in a large amount of air.
Hydraulic Oil Filter
3. Identification of viscosity change of hydraulic oil filter
(1) Glass plate tilting method: Take a clean glass plate, place it horizontally, and drop a drop of the measured hydraulic oil filter on the glass, and then drop a drop of standard hydraulic oil filter next to it (the same grade) The new hydraulic oil filter), then tilt the glass plate and observe: if the flow rate and flow distance of the measured oil are larger than the standard oil, the viscosity is lower than the standard oil, otherwise, the description Its viscosity is higher than standard oil.
(2) Glass bottle inversion method: The hydraulic oil filter liquid and the standard oil to be tested are respectively placed in two transparent glass bottles of the same size and length (do not be too full), and then two bottles are used with a stopper. The mouth is blocked. Place the two bottles side by side and then invert the two bottles at the same time. If the bubble in the bottle of the tested hydraulic oil filter rises faster than the bubble in the bottle of the standard oil, the viscosity of the oil is lower than the viscosity of the standard oil. On the contrary, the viscosity of the oil is lower than that of the standard oil. The viscosity is high; if the velocity of the two oil bubbles rises, the viscosity is similar.
4, the identification of the quality change of hydraulic oil filter
(1) Identification of oil pump oil: Take a little oil to be measured from the oil pump. If it is found to be milky white and turbid (sometimes like pale yellow milk), and it is identified by combustion method, it is found to contain a large amount of water. If the hand feels that it has lost its viscosity, it means that the oil has been thoroughly emulsified and deteriorated and should not be reused.
(2) Identification of fuel tank oil: Remove a small amount of oil to be tested from the fuel tank and filter it with filter paper. If there is black residue on the filter paper and there is a pungent odor, it means that the oil has been oxidized and deteriorated. Remove some of the precipitated sludge directly from the bottom of the tank. If it is found that there are many asphalt and colloidal precipitates, put it on the fingers and knead it. If you feel that the gum is more and the adhesion is strong, it means that the oil has been oxidized and deteriorated.
The above is the identification method of the quality of the hydraulic oil filter shared by the Oil Filter supplier. Have you learned it?