The Hydraulic Filter is used in the hydraulic system to filter out solid particles and gelatinous substances in the working medium. It also filters out solid impurities generated from external mixing or internal operation of various oil systems. It can effectively control the pollution degree of working medium and protect the normal operation of mechanical equipment. It is an indispensable part of the pipeline series for conveying media. . The hydraulic oil filter is equivalent to the heart of the hydraulic oil filter. Only the high-quality hydraulic oil filter can make the hydraulic system work better. The hydraulic oil filter is mainly made of stainless steel woven mesh, sintered mesh and iron mesh. Since it uses mainly fiberglass filter paper, chemical fiber filter paper and wood pulp filter paper, it has high concentricity and withstands. The pressure is large and the straightness is good. Its structure is made of single or multi-layer metal mesh and filter material. The number of layers and the mesh number of the mesh are determined according to different use conditions and uses in specific use. Hydraulic oil filters are widely used in steel, electric power, metallurgy, shipbuilding, aviation, paper, chemical, machine tools and engineering machinery, construction machinery and other fields. The following Durable Hydraulic Oil Filter Supplier will introduce you to the correct use of hydraulic oil filters and the factors affecting the life. Let's take a look!
Hydraulic Oil Filter
First, the correct use of hydraulic oil filter
1. Before replacing the hydraulic oil filter, first release the original hydraulic oil in the box, check the oil filter, oil absorption filter and pilot filter three hydraulic oil filters to see if there are iron filings or other impurities, some If there is a hydraulic component failure of the hydraulic oil filter, the system may be cleaned after the inspection is removed.
2. When replacing the hydraulic oil, all hydraulic oil filters (return oil filter, oil suction filter, pilot filter) must be replaced at the same time, otherwise it is equivalent to no change.
3. Identify the hydraulic oil label. Different grades and different brands of hydraulic oil are not mixed. It may cause the hydraulic oil filter to react and deteriorate to produce floc.
4. Before the refueling, the hydraulic oil filter (suction filter) must be installed. The nozzle of the hydraulic oil filter directly leads to the main pump. When the impurities are light, the main pump is accelerated and the pump is pumped.
5. After adding the oil, pay attention to the main pump to discharge air, otherwise the light will temporarily stop the whole car, the main pump will be abnormal (air blast), and the air hole will damage the hydraulic pump. The air exhaust method is to loosen the pipe joint directly on the top of the main pump and fill it up directly.
6, do a regular oil test, hydraulic filter is originally a consumables, usually need to be replaced immediately after blockage.
7. Pay attention to the system fuel tank and pipeline flushing. When refueling, pass the oiling device with filter.
8. Do not let the oil in the fuel tank directly contact with the air. Do not mix the old and new oils, which is helpful for extending the service life of the filter.
Second, the impact factors of the life of hydraulic oil filter
First, the degree of pollution of hydraulic oil
The main cause of failure of the oil filter (filter element) in the actual hydraulic system is the high pollution intrusion rate. The high pollution intrusion rate increases the load on the filter element and shortens the life of the filter element. The greater the degree of contamination of the hydraulic fluid, the smaller the life of the filter element. Avoiding the filter element's life due to hydraulic oil contamination reduces the life of the filter element. The key is to strictly limit the path of environmental pollution that will enter the hydraulic system.
Second, the problem of hydraulic oil.
It is important to ensure that the hydraulic system is working at the target cleanliness level after the level of target cleanliness of the hydraulic oil system is determined. Working with the basic cleanliness necessary for hydraulic systems minimizes component wear and system life due to system contamination. The target cleanliness level of the hydraulic system indirectly determines the life of the filter element.
The above is the description of the correct use of the hydraulic oil filter by the Oil Filter supplier. Have you learned?