BOLL & KIRCH Stainless Steel Candle Filter for Ship 1340100
Candle Filter Introduction
Candle filter is mainly used on hydraulic BOLL filter, for filtering the working medium of solid particles and colloidal substances, effective control of pollution of the system, with a strong filtering effect.
Candle filter characteristics
1. The candle filter is mainly used in the oil filter by a plurality of filter cartridges and a magnetic filter combination, the same size, increasing the effective filtration area;
2. woven wire cloth filter media;
3. The candle filter having a small pressure loss resistance, high strength, can be repeatedly cleaned, backwash and other characteristics;
4. Filter the fixed plate fixed bolt or screw connection, installation, disassembly, easy to clean;
5. candle filter high strength, long life, corrosion resistance, high temperature range, no material detachment;
6. candle filter filtration area, large flow, porosity, permeability, dirt holding capacity, and then strong (can be washed repeatedly);
Candle Filter Applications
Used in metallurgy, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, paper making, shipbuilding and other industries fluid filtration.
1. thermal power and nuclear power: the purge gas turbines, boilers lubrication system and the like.
2. The ship purification on lubrication system filter.
3. Metallurgy: For filtering rolling mill, continuous casting machine hydraulic system filters and various lubrication equipment.
4. Petrochemical: oil refining, chemical production process of products and intermediate products of the separation and recovery of oil and gas injection wells in addition to the particulate filter.
Candle Filter Performance
General filtration precision: 20μm, 25μm, 30μm, 40μm, 80μm, 100μm
Operating pressure (MAX): 1Mpa
Material: general stainless steel frame, stainless steel mesh (Φ30 * L);
Polypropylene backbone, stainless steel mesh (Φ19 * Φ10 * 320)
Working medium: hydraulic oil, lubricants oil
Working temperature: -30 ℃ ~ + 110 ℃
Connection: threaded M26 * 1.5